|Unlock Cost:||5,000 / 400|
|HP Regen Delay:||5/s|
|HP Regen Rate:||133/s|
|Stamina Regen Delay:||1/s|
HK-206 is a hero appearing in Gigantic.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
Field notes, trial #88-34: Subject HK-206 scored 94 on the ballistics assessment and withstood the test-to-failure battery with no function loss. Overall trial grade is "incomplete," however, because subject destroyed the obstacle course barrier and hasn't been seen since...
Official Rating Summary[edit | edit source]
Shoot everything! HK-206 has a gun for every occasion—and armor plating to keep its arsenal intact.
Summary[edit | edit source]
HK-206 is a DPS/tank hybrid in Gigantic, equally adept at dealing damage as he is at taking it.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
DURING CLASH: Inflicts extended BURN (50 dmg/s, 5s) on burning foes.
DURING CLASH: Gives additional focus.
DURING CLASH: 80% degen reduction while fortified.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
While he's super adept at dealing damage and taking damage, HK-206 has low mobility. Without a good support team, he's essentially a turret with no target. Combine him with a team that kites enemies to HK-206 and you've got a haymaker that dominates the center lane.
Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
The Machine: Armor dented but not broken. Engine rumbles but still runs.
- War Machine: Offensive capabilities look extremely promising.
- Green Machine: Constructed another replacement hull due to extreme wear and tear of our live fire tests.
Eternal Master: The Hierophant considered the robot carefully. Could a machine be righteous, honorable, or faithful? Could it earn salvation?
Heavy Gear: Beckett persuaded the torg to outfit her friend with sturdier armor.
- Heavy Duty: In return, HK-206 aided the torg against their rivals in the badlands.
- Heavy Armor: Ultimately, diplomacy won the day. It helped that they brought HK-206 to the negotiations.
Weapon Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
Eternal Light: The gifts of the Eternals came from the City of Gods itself. Only the worthy could wield them.
Fortune Card Lore[edit | edit source]
[ The Machine I ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "HK-206 demonstrates, if not sentience, the capability of executing complex sets of behaviors." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 7
[ The Machine II ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "We will carefully observe and record the effectiveness of the machine in real-world environments." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 3
[ The Machine III ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "The core processing unit appears to be capable of learning without explicit direction." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 5
[ The Machine IV ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "Preliminary findings suggest the original purpose of the machine may have included warfare." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 2
[ The Machine V ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "As anticipated, the HK unit shows no signs of fear when exposed to dangerous conditions." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 11
[ The Machine VI ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "In initial field tests, HK-206 does appear to be able to discern friend from foe." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 13
[ The Machine VII ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] "We've developed a range of weapon systems to mount on the machine's chassis." - Artificer's Notebook, Section 12
Skins[edit | edit source]
HK-206 has a variety of skins from which to choose.
- The Machine (Skin)
- Heavy Gear (Skin)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Unless you're in combat, you should Fortify. Fortifying reduces your gross damage and your upgraded skills, so unless you need to be mobile, Fortifying is 100% the right choice in most situations.
- With that in mind, you should still be moving. Fortifying is great, and you should keep doing it, but you should be Fortifying as you move with your team, as you're going to be much more effective that way.
- The Railgun is a single use skill that you can only use once. Target carefully, and practice often before using in combat.
- The upgraded Fortify skill increases your speed, turning you from a basically defensive hero into a quick assault hero.
- S.W.A.R.M. is a very powerful attack at close range, but should be used in 1-on-1 or hectic moments.
- Mortar strikes are powerful, but have a long cooldown, so you should use it when groups of fighters clash or when groups of enemies are moving together - otherwise, you're wasting it and forcing a huge wait.
- Remember the high fire arc of the mortar, and account for this when targeting enemies.