|Unlock Cost:||10,000 / 400|
|HP Regen Delay:||5/s|
|HP Regen Rate:||133/s|
|Stamina Regen Delay:||1/s|
Imani is a hero appearing in Gigantic.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
"We think their sniper, Imani, is hidden on that ridge, sir." "Then why are you cowering behind these rocks? She couldn't hit a barn at that dist—"
—last words of Commander Sedgwick, House Tesserus
Official Rating Summary[edit | edit source]
Scope your targets, then blow them away! Imani rewards precision aim, clever positioning, and battlefield awareness.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Imani is a DPS hero, comparable to even Lord Knossos in terms of damage over time. Easily one of the most powerful heroes in the game.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
DURING CLASH: Focus gain boost for consecutive hits. (Max 2x after 10 hits.)
DURING CLASH: -2s cooldown.
DURING CLASH: You gain 50% Damage Resistance from Smoke Bomb stealth.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Imani is easily one of the most powerful heroes in Gigantic, but she requires a player who knows how to best utilize her to unlock her true power. While on paper she is untouchable in terms of damage, she dies extremely quickly even with good support. Accordingly, as long as you keep Imani moving, snipe from different locations, and do your best to control the crowd, she's super powerful. Her skill, Silent Scope, increases damage the more time you stayed zoomed in, which leads to some pretty dramatic damage if used properly and with someone who has good aim.
Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
The Captain: There was never any doubt.Imani was the one calling the shots.
- Light Touch: Serving alongside the proud knights of Karakesh required both diplomatic and military skill.
- Dark Tidings: Her years as a mercenary captain earned Imani many friends. And enemies.
Eternal Master: “Only through discipline do we live up to the ideals of the Eternals.” - Imani
Operation RedHawk: As her company’s reputation grew, Imani’s services were sought everywhere in the world.
- Operation Goldhawk: Espionage called for a smaller crew and different tactics. Precision was the order of the day.
- Operation Greyhawk: There was no turning back once Zagyg’s creation had been unleashed.
Weapon Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
Blessings of Aurion: Imani had encountered many priests of Aurion, but these clerics were different. Compassion was not their chief concern.
Eternal Light: The gifts of the Eternals came from the City of Gods itself. Only the worthy could wield them.
Fortune Card Lore[edit | edit source]
[ The Captain I ]
- [ Common ] "Victory is a matter of tactics, not simply prowess. Stay together and work as a team." - Captain Imani
- [ Rare ] "Do not rest on your laurels. There is always a next step to be taken." - Captain Imani
- [ Legendary ] "Even in victory, be watchful. Your enemy may be waiting for a lapse in vigilance to turn the tides." - Captain Imani
[ The Captain II ]
- [ Common ] Captain is the highest rank the Tahiri are allowed. No force larger than a company could be fielded.
- [ Rare ] An unequal alliance is an unstable one.
- [ Legendary ] "Bide your time, and wait. But do not forget." - Imani
[ The Captain III ]
- [ Common ] Imani was too young to have fought against the knights of Karakesh. Instead she'd served under their command many times.
- [ Rare ] Her sister left under Amadi’s Banner, promising victory. A week later, Karak diplomats paraded through the capitol.
- [ Legendary ] Those too proud to accept the price of peace were exiled.
[ The Captain IV ]
- [ Common ] All Tahiri learn to shoot at an early age. Some learn better than others.
- [ Rare ] When her compulsory service finally ended, Imani left the Karak military and never looked back.
- [ Legendary ] Some of her warband followed her into mercenary life. The rest remained with Karakesh.
[ The Captain V ]
- [ Common ] The goblins came in hordes. Wave after wave. Imani could not afford to miss or to hesitate.
- [ Rare ] Imani preferred to be patient, waiting hidden for the perfect shot on the perfect target.
- [ Legendary ] "A sniper rifle at close range is not ideal. But that doesn't mean you cannot make it work." - Captain Imani
[ The Captain VI ]
- [ Common ] "Choosing your target wisely can be as important as hitting it reliably." - Captain Imani
- [ Rare ] The crack of Imani's rifle echoed through the chasm, and a stunned hush fell over the horde as the ogre warlord slumped to the ground.
- [ Legendary ] "Without their leader, they fell into chaos. I hope that were I to fall, you all would do better than that." - Captain Imani
[ The Captain VII ]
- [ Common ] Imani bowed to the young prince as protocol required. Still, her eyes noted each vulnerable joint in his plate mail armor.
- [ Rare ] That his advisors had let her get so close to the prince spoke volumes about their incompetence.
- [ Legendary ] Even off of the battlefield, Imani was still at war.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Imani has a variety of skins from which to choose. These skins do not change skill sets or abilities, and appear to be strictly cosmetic. This list is based on the open beta, and will be re-visited once the game releases.
- The Captain (Skin)
- Operation Redhawk (Skin)
- Spy Imani (Skin)
- Desert Imani (Skin)
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Boom Bolt burning is super useful, and can really keep pressure on enemies over time. You can also use it to augment damage against tanks, because as they see their health moving, they're going to move further out from the center.
- Your attacks are all based on line of sight, so get right into the fray as soon as you can.
- Jump before using the upgraded Smoke Bomb for better survivability.
- Imani can be taken out really easily by assassins and snipers, so use Frost Bolt and Smoke Bomb often whenever you see the threat coming.
- use Autobolts instead of your scope, as your scope limits your vision and movement. Only using your scope when you need the distance is a great way to make yourself more useful.
- Preserve your stamina as best you can, because you're going to need it as the fast moving unit of your team.