Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Unlock Cost:||13,000 / 900|
Ramsay is a hero appearing in Gigantic.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
"We call 'im "no-grudge Ramsay" on account of 'im definitely, absolutely holding grudges."
- Gribbsy, Street Kings Crew Member
Official Rating Summary[edit | edit source]
Time to fight your way to the top! Ramsay combines mobility with a poisoned blade to deal quick and lasting damage wherever he goes on the battlefield.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Ramsay is a fast, dirty fighter, able to pull tricks and cunning moves to make sure the battle is always in his favour. Skilled Ramsay players will exploit this and be sure to have their abilities up as often as possible.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Ramsay's jump attack is an excellent way of engaging, as it helps cover a large distance, especially from high points on a map.
- Flurry does good damage, but any of your dashes will cancel it. Make sure to use it when you can safely get the full cast off without dodging.
- Ramsay's dodge attack covers an exceptionally long range, and can be used to kite opponents following you or to safely poke an enemy.
Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
The Ruffian: "What are you looking at, huh? Got a problem?" - Ramsay
Bully for You: "Huh. Ramsay doesn't usually do 'understand'." - Beckett
Top of the Underworld: Ramsay's single-minded determination to rise to the top informed every choice. Wu didn't approve.
Eternal Master: Ramsay wasn't interested in faith or piety, but "Eternal Emperor" was a motif he could get behind.
Lost Boy: "King of the concrete jungle!" - Ramsay
Bangerang: "Bet you wish you had a leader like me." - Ramsay
Dystopian Fuschia: "You don't wanna go to war with me, boy." - Ramsay
Weapon Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
Fortune Card Lore[edit | edit source]
[ The Ruffian I ]
- [ Common ] "You want me to sign somethin' for ya?" - Ramsay
- [ Rare ] "Can't stop the KING!" - Ramsay
- [ Legendary ] "You know I'm number one." - Ramsay
[ The Ruffian II ]
- [ Common ] "Accolades an' stuff are only useful if you can use em to get something. Or somewhere." - Ramsay
- [ Rare ] "You got a lot of shiny medals on your chest there. mister. They look expensive. Mind if I take a closer look?" - Ramsay
- [ Legendary ] "Don't ever get stuck in a rut, Wu. Ya gotta diversify yourself." - Ramsay
[ The Ruffian III ]
- [ Common ] "Yeah. I've been around the block a few times." - Ramsay
- [ Rare ] "You live on these streets long enough. you learn a few things whether you're tryin' to or not." - Ramsay
- [ Legendary ] "You want me to learn you something. too?" - Ramsay
[ The Ruffian IV ]
- [ Common ] "Jimmy Matchsticks thought I was all talk and no walk. That's a mistake ya only get to make once." - Ramsay
- [ Rare ] "Sometimes you gotta make an example" - Ramsay
- [ Legendary ] "Anyone else wanna go? I got all day." - Ramsay
[ The Ruffian V ]
- [ Common ] "He's effective. Too effective!" - Captain Imani
- [ Rare ] "He's got a kind of obnoxious charisma. That's all I'll give him." - Beckett
- [ Legendary ] "Ramsay isn't at the top of my bounty list... but he's pretty close." - Roland
[ The Ruffian VI ]
- [ Common ] "Don't care how big or important ya are. I'll take ya down." - Ramsay
- [ Rare ] Ramsay knew the difference between a ﬁght he could win and a ﬁght he couldn't It just didn't always seem like it.
- [ Legendary ] "Who'd you pick a ﬁght with now. Wu?" - Ramsay
[ The Ruffian VII ]
- [ Common ] As Ramsay's reputation grew, so did his rivals.
- [ Rare ] Though he preferred the idea of delegating grunt work, Ramsay knew sometimes it was better to keep certain responsibilities to yourself.
- [ Legendary ] "You gotta show me the proper respect" - Ramsay