Vadasi is a hero appearing in Gigantic.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
"I find you guilty of conspiring with the enemy, provoking a futile conflict..." [Glowing beams transfix the fugitive.] "...and attempted flight to avoid justice. I'd pronounce the sentence, but you're no longer in a condition to hear it."
Official Rating Summary[edit | edit source]
Heal your friends and smite your enemies! Vadasi's rays never miss, and she uses her own health to power her magic.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Vadasi is a high-defense utility character, best fit into the "support" archetype. Utilize her to break up groups of enemies and route high DPS foes.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Vadasi's skill set lends itself to incredible complexity, so for people looking for simple action, shy away from Vadasi. For those willing to learn the ins and outs of her healing abilities, however, you can find Vadasi an incredibly rewarding hero to play. Additionally, few heroes have as much as an impact on their team as Vadasi, both in terms of how a bad Vadasi player can drag the team down and how a good Vadasi player can pick them up from even the worst doldrums.
Pair Vadasi with high DPS, low defense characters for a killer combination, but make sure to watch your back. Smite is a wonderful skill to have as well, because when paired with an Orb, it's lighter damage is amplified with Burn, allowing you to spam arena controlling ranged attacks, which in most maps allows you to dominate from afar.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Transcription Of A Conversation at a Hangotha Salon ("Nobles gather to gossip, and convene at Hangotha")
"We loved her visitors as exotic as you in our humble salon Vadasi!"
"Tell us why you are here? Just speak from the heart. Remember the truth can not be rehearsed"
"No replies Vadasi, but righteousness must be rehearsed"
"Sadly righteousness is not a natural state in this world. Bringing the light into the world's dark places. This is the task for the righteous."
"You see that as your calling to bring light into the world's dark places."
"Indeed. The light itself contained within the infinite sphere compels me so. But to bring forth the light you must to know where the dark places are. That requires judgement."
"It's a little strange "erm" sitting there "um" floating actually. And I feel like you're judging us."
"I am. The mandate of my journey is simple. See the empire, understand it, and judge it. You are part of that. Everything is."
"Oh well uh would it be impolite to ask how we're doing? You're smiling so we can't be that bad."
"Suffice it to say. That if you had received my judgement. You would know."
"Travel Logs Of The Empire" Vol. 3 ("Excerpt from a book")
Those seeking raspid from the hectic pace of the capital. Should journey to spend a sabbatical among the Kai. A serene people who live in the jungles of the south. I have done so myself and found myself rested and ready to return to my travels with emperors. The kai rarely venture beyond their rustic communities except on religious pilgrimages they tell me. Their villages are simple and unremarkable with one exception. Each village is dominated by a temple to the light. I'm a traveler not a theologian so i'm ill equipped to discuss the religious practices of the kai, but their temples are beautiful without being gaudy with graceful architecture and pleasing proportions. Our imperial architects could learn a thing or two from them. The temple is the center of life for the kai. It's simultaneously their church, their school, their city hall, their hospital, and then mausoleum. It's entirely natural for the kai to spend more time in their temples than in their homes. At the center of each temple there's a glowing white orb that the kai call the sphere. They make a point of noting that while the sphere contains the light. The sphere is itself infinite. They explain this by demonstrating how a circle has no beginning or end but i sensed that i was getting a religious lesson-ordinarily given to small children. Nevertheless I've grown quite fond of the kai and would visit them again.
A House Aurion Morning Ritual For Young Scribes With A Guest Leader Vadasi.
Your hierophant has asked me to guide you today. Our customs are different but perhaps we will all gain understanding with a simple ritual from my people. Contemplate the light of this simple torch. Do not look at it but truly see it. Open yourself and discern every aspect of the light. Breathe fully and naturally as you do so. It is the most natural thing in the world to relax as you see the light. It's soothing, comforting is it not. It's almost as if the torch wants you to relax as it flicker. But relaxation can be troublesome and i avoid it whenever possible. When you relax you experience life rather than judging it. And judgment and righteousness are always bound together. Gaze into the light but strive to never relax. Always discern. Always judge.
Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
The Judge: Not everyone views things as the Kai do, other cultures are wrong about many things.
- Into the Light: For too long, the Kai had withdrawn from the world. Vadasi sought to change that.
- Out of the Shadows: Vadasi’s pilgrimage would teach the Kai about this new Empire. And vice versa.
Eternal Master: “There will be much to tell my people of these gods of yours.” - Vadasi
Champion of Aurion: The Priests of Aurion sought out Vadasi. The Hierophant’s wounds had proved too great for their healing arts.
- Champion of Faith: Vadasi had no need for wealth, but she knew the appearance of success could inspire faith in the masses.
- Champion of Wisdom: Some believe a Kai’s physical appearance reflects their spiritual growth, each change reflecting newly attained enlightenment.
Angel of Mercy: Before the rise of House Aurion, it was the Kai who were sought for their skill as healers.
- Angel of Glory: There were those who saw the Kai as semi-divine. They did little to dissuade this belief.
- Angel of Peace: “A gentle message often requires a forceful delivery.” -the Judge’s Codex
Weapon Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
Mark of Devaedra: “We will judge for ourselves if the Magician’s path is as evil as they say.” - Vadasi.
Eternal Light: The gifts of the Eternals came from the City of Gods itself. Only the worthy could wield them.
Fortune Card Lore[edit | edit source]
[ The Judge I ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] These lands were greatly changed since the time of her ancestors, but Vadasi did not doubt she would triumph.
[ The Judge II ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] She recorded and weighed each act of kindness and cruelty. Even her own.
[ The Judge III ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] When her pilgrimage was over, she would recount what she had seen to the Kai elders.
[ The Judge IV ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] Vadasi was quick to judge. Slow to forgive.
[ The Judge V ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] The Kai priesthood required a mastery of the healing arts.
[ The Judge VI ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] Unlike her peers, Vadasi believed participation would not taint her observation.
[ The Judge VII ]
- [ Common ] [ Rare ] [ Legendary ] Her diligence was a testament to the Kai commitment to excellence in all pursuits.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Vadasi has a variety of skins from which to choose. These skins do not change skill sets or abilities, and appear to be strictly cosmetic.
- The Judge (Skin)
- Into the Light (Skin)
- Out of the Shadows (Skin)
- Eternal Master (Skin)
- Champion of Aurion (Skin)
- Champion of Faith (Skin)
- Champion of Wisdom (Skin)
- Angel of Mercy (Skin)
- Angel of Glory (Skin)
- Angel of Peace (Skin)
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
- Mark of Devaedra (Skin)
- Eternal Light (Skin)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use your LMB skill to keep your allies ready to fight. This will allow your allies to exit skirmishes for a quick heal and then a jump back in to deal more damage over time.
- Devotion reduces your health, so don't use it when you're being attacked or running, as you're opening yourself up to immediate death.
- Smite in combination with Devotion boosts damage hugely and adds burning. This is incredibly powerful, and can make the difference in taking out tanks or getting wiped.
- Your LMB attack can reduce the creation time for creatures and heal them when they're damaged, which can be a huge change in the overall battle level.
- When fully upgraded, Devotion and Smite when combined with LMB is a huge spike rotation.
- Fully upgraded Divine Wind give you super speed and super jump, which is super powerful for escapes!