Xenobia is a hero appearing in Gigantic.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
"Prized pupil of Devaedra herself, Xenobia emerged from the maelstrom with her mind, her pride, and her ambition intact. The physical changes...those were merely the price of power, Xenobia mused, and perhaps they could even be appreciated in time."
Official Rating Summary[edit | edit source]
Gaze upon her visage and despair! Xenobia strips away enemies' armor, diminishes their attacks, and slows them to a crawl.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A master of control and disruption, play carefully around the battlefield as Xenobia, using her life leeching attacks and plentiful debuffs to afflict your enemies aplenty.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
DURING CLASH: If a debuffed foe dies, reset all cooldowns.
DURING CLASH: Cooldown set to 1s on hit. (Once every 20s.)
DURING CLASH: Hitting a foe gives nearby allies +15% damage (5s).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
The Sorcerer: “THe human parts of you are weak. It is no sacrifice to lose them.” - Lady Devaedra
- Death and Darkness: Xenobia did not remember what it was like to be fully human. Nor did she care.
- Envy and Avarice: A sorcerer must never be content. Desire and ambition sharpen the will.
Eternal Master: “The Emperor and Empress are a doorway to truth, not a final revelation. The Eternals reveal deeper mysteries to those who dare see them.” - Xenobia
The Feast: “All hunger is the hunger for power. Consume or be consumed. That is your only choice.” - Lady Devaedra
- The Hunger: Devaedra’s words had been a gateway, not the entire path. To consume was to be consumed.
- The Devouring: Each transformation was a gift. Xenobia devoured each gift with delight.
Weapon Skin Lore[edit | edit source]
Mark of Devaedra: Xenobia claimed the creature as her’s by right. “ I do not serve you, I serve only myself.”
Eternal Light: The gifts of the Eternals came from the City of Gods itself. Only the worthy could wield them.
Fortune Card Lore[edit | edit source]
[ The Sorcerer I ]
- [ Common ] If you are to achieve greatness, your enemies must be destroyed. It is as simple as that.
- [ Rare ] "Most powerful sorcerer in the land" is not a title that can be shared.
- [ Legendary ] Each small victory was a step towards her goals of ultimate power.
[ The Sorcerer II ]
- [ Common ] As long as she stayed in House Devaedra, there would be limit on her ambition. After all, Lady Devaedra was immortal.
- [ Rare ] "Xenobia, you cannot hide yourself from me. I sense your restlessness." - Lady Devaedra
- [ Legendary ] "Satisfaction is weakness. Complacency is death." - Xenobia
[ The Sorcerer III ]
- [ Common ] You cannot pursue power without also pursuing knowledge.
- [ Rare ] When magic is involved, a youthful appearance is more likely to be a marker of spell-casting prowess than of age.
- [ Legendary ] "Getting older is nothing to be shy about! Though clearly she doesn't agree." - Griselma
[ The Sorcerer IV ]
- [ Common ] Wisdom is making others believe you are acting in their interests while actually serving your own.
- [ Rare ] "Guile is just as important as brute force." - Xenobia
- [ Legendary ] "Her faith in my abilities is nothing short of inspiring." - Welfrin Roads, Acolyte of Xenobia
[ The Sorcerer V ]
- [ Common ] She saw the battle with total clarity: rivers of fear, hatred, and euphoria that crashed together and flowed where she willed.
- [ Rare ] Emotions were easily manipulated, and could turn the tide of almost any fight.
- [ Legendary ] Strength drawn from suffering never falters on the battlefield.
[ The Sorcerer VI ]
- [ Common ] Foolish were those who did not understand her magic could be as deadly as it was cruel.
- [ Rare ] Those that she drained she left in her wake.
- [ Legendary ] "When she was done with him, he was just a husk. Eye sockets like caverns. His mind drained out through his nose." - El-Ka, former apprentice to Zandibarl the Great
[ The Sorcerer VII ]
- [ Common ] Xenobia was used to being judged and despised. She knew how to disguise the malice it stirred inside her.
- [ Rare ] "Many believe that my transformation is 'unnatural.' I am not interested in nature. I am interested in power." - Xenobia, after returning from the Rift
- [ Legendary ] "A price must always be paid. I accepted mine. Are you ready to accept yours?" - Xenobia
Skins[edit | edit source]
Xenobia has a variety of skins from which to choose. These skins do not change skill sets or abilities, and appear to be strictly cosmetic. This list is based on the open beta, and will be re-visited once the game releases.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Wave of Sorrow can knock players back, which is great on the Canyon level, allowing you to knock enemies off the cliff immediately.
- Gaze of Envy, Words of Spite, Mark of Despair, Wave of Sorrow, Gaze of Envy is your best combo.
- Watch out for heavy damage and fast heroes, as they can absolutely wreck Xenobia in very short order.
- Xenobia is a hero built on good stamina. Watch what you're doing and keep your stamina up, otherwise you're going to have a pretty bad time.
- Upgraded Gaze of Envy reduces overall damage by 60% for 3 seconds. This is stackable, hugely increasing your survival time for one on one fights.
- Words of Spite breaks armor, and when used in group combat, can make quick work of the enemy.